“Unexpected surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Nature/ Wildlife Areas, Zoos & Aquariums
Blue Mountains, Australia
“Unexpected surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

We visited on an extremely wet day on a whim as we had some time to fill in and were so happy we did. The staff lent us huge umbrellas use when we walked around the park, all the animals were healthy beautiful animals and seemed very happy. I have visited many animal parks/zoos and this is one of few places I have seen big cats looking so content. The crocs were beautiful, small collection of snakes which we had an opportunity to hold.
Could clearly see enrichment activities in enclosures for the animals, cassowary happily pecking away at some watermelon.
My family and I were pleased we visited, would recommend this place to anyone visiting Darwin

6 attraction reviews
“Fun times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Had an awesome time there feed a croc held a baby croc must see if ever in Darwin .has food n things to buy at the park must wear hat n take water to drink can get very hot.

Visited December 2013
Bega
5 attraction reviews
“Very interesting and informatie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Quite fascinating if you want to learn about crocodiles, and is also a small Zoo. Handbags made from corocodile skin were very expensive though. Kids loved it, even the big kids that got to hold a baby croc.

Visited July 2013
Santa Clara, California
36 attraction reviews
“Wonderful for kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

I always come here and take my nephews who are 2 and 3 and they LOVE crocodylus park. They love seeing the crocodiles and seeing people feed the crocodiles. It's wonderful they offer the public the opportunity to feed the crocodiles. The other thing that is fantastic is being able to hold a baby crocodile at the end. One thing that I never knew about the park is that there is a museum - there is no signage and I have been there 3 times. Somebody asked me if I had been in the museum and I asked what museum - so please encourage people to go and view after.

The tigers, lions and other animals are really exciting to see up in Darwin. Darwin lacks a lot in entertainment so this place certainly is a highlight - particularly for tourists.

Recommendation: Be sure to take hats and sunscreen as there isn't a lot of shade.

Visited December 2013
Mackay, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Good little spot well maintained, it is a smaller park, don't expect wide open spaces. Animals are looked after well, nice and fat and enclosures are clean . Staff are friendly.

Visited June 2013