From the moment I was greeted at the reception, I knew I was going to have a good experience. Having initially booked on line for a single room and then later upgraded to a two-bedroom apartment, nothing seemed to be a problem. The rooms were outstanding. It was quiet, cool and relaxing. Sleeping was assured. The food was first class and the benefit of having the Accor card with the two for one meals was great.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Darwin Atrium Hotel Darwin
- Novotel Darwin Atrium Hotel
- Accor Darwin Atrium
- Novotel Darwin
- Darwin Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Darwin Atrium is conveniently located in the city centre, overlooking Darwin Harbour. This 4 star hotel is a short stroll from the dining and entertainment precinct of Mitchell Street and is equally suited to business trips and holidays. Boasting 140 spacious rooms and conference facilities, the Novotel Atrium features a magnificent tropical indoor rainforest, complete with cascading vines and palm trees. Try our famous cocktails in the bar, or enjoy a delicious meal in our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, ACCOR, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Novotel Darwin Atrium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.