Apart from being a nice comfortable place,the Mantra on the Esplanade is conveniently located within easy walking distance to everything located in the Darwin city precinct. Not too far to walk to the waterfront, wave pool or to fish feeding either. Pleasant parks with footpaths to walk in. Some noise from the eateries and bars in Mitchell street, but not too bad. The staff were friendly. We had an apartment type of room, complete with washing machine, dryer and kitchen. Handy after being on tour for 10 days. Would suggest taking the bus to and from Mindil Markets, as is a fair walk from the Mantra. Can recommend this as a good and convenient place to stay when in Darwin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the heart of Darwin's Central Business District, the award-winning Mantra on the Esplanade, overlooks Darwin Harbour to the Arafura Sea and the city skyline. This beautiful four and a 1/2 star hotel has been recently refurbished and offers 140 one, two and three bedroom apartments as well as 64 hotel rooms. It also has a restaurant, bar, outdoor swimming pool and spa. Apartments have large private balconies, perfect for experiencing a famous Northern Territory sunset. The hotel is adjacent to the Mitchell Street restaurant hub and within walking distance to the CBD, city shopping, Government House, Cullen Bay Marina, the Wharf precinct (and new Convention Centre) and the Entertainment Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mantra on the Esplanade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On The Esplanade Hotel Darwin
- Mantra On The Esplanade Darwin