Stayed 2 nights 17 / 19 March Booked standard room upgraded to deluxe room, very nice. Some of the blocks looked a bit sad but we had a room in single storey block. 2 huge beds and a beautiful bathroom and balcony. Like other reviewers I also found it very expensive.
The sky at night was breathtaking, I could almost feel that I could touch the stars. There is a free shuttle bus that goes around the different.hotels on site, one of which has a barbecue area. You buy the meat at the shop and cook it your way. There is also some entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voyages Desert Gardens Hotel is a superior hotel at Voyages Ayers Rock Resort. Magnificent ghost gums and flowering native shrubs are the setting for this hotel. Voyages Desert Gardens Hotel is centrally located to all resort and touring facilities and offers a range of accommodation, from shaded poolside rooms to deluxe rooms overlooking the desert.You can relax in the comfort of your own private balcony or courtyard, or unwind in the hotel's pool, sipping cocktails from the Bunya bar. It's only a short stroll to the Resort's numerous lookouts, where you can view what is arguably Australia's best sunset, with the spectacular play of colours across the face of Uluru and the surrounding desert. Once the sun has set, dine at Arnguli Grill and savour an a la carte flame grilled menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Desert Gardens Hotel, Ayers Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Gardens Hotel, Ayers Rock Hotel Yulara
- Hotel Desert Gardens
- Desert Gardens Hotel, Ayers Rock Resort Australia/Yulara