A friend and I decided last minute to travel to Yulara to see Uluru on the long weekend in June. It was an amazing experience. The Sails is an outstanding resort. The rooms were comfortable, clean and well appointed. The service was friendly and consistent. The pool was perfect for an early morning swim even though it was freezing out. We shared the Sounds of Silence and Desert Awakenings experiences. Its exy but you only live once and it was well worth every cent. My father always told me"See your own country first" I wish that I had done this years ago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Australia's Red Centre, the five star Sails in the Desert hotel beautifully contrasts Uluru's raw natural beauty with a decidedly luxurious outback holiday experience. Soaring white sails crown Ayers Rock Resort's Sails in the Desert hotel, shading 228 luxury five star rooms and suites. Discover the passion behind Aboriginal art at Sails in the Desert's Mulgara Gallery. Then be lulled into complete relaxation by one of the Red Ochre Spa's package treatments. Sails in the Desert hotel features an expansive gumtree lined heated swimming pool and a diversity of modern dining, bar and lounge options. Choose Sails in the Desert for an outback holiday with a unique style and modern luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sails in the Desert Hotel, Ayers Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sails In The Desert Ayers Rock Hotel Yulara
- Sails In The Desert Hotel, Ayers Rock Resort Australia/Yulara