This is one of two accommodations close to Uluru (aka Ayers Rock). The rooms are tiny but clean. It is basic. The food is adequate. The only business of this area is tourist and attractions and activities are well ran and on time. This is pretty far in the outback, but the Aussies are well capable to keeping everyone entertained and very proud of their history.
- Also Known As:
- Outback Pioneer Hotel, Ayers Rock Hotel Yulara
- Outback Pioneer Hotel, Ayers Rock Hotel
- Hotel Outback Pioneer
- Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge Australia/Yulara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for traditional Aussie hospitality? You'll find it at the Voyages Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge - with your choice of 3 ½ star hotel or 2 star lodge accommodation, from comfortable, affordable hotel rooms and budget cabins to dormitories. This hotel is perfect for the demands of travellers looking for quality service in relaxed surrounds. This is a place where friendships are made and good times are had by all. Taste Australia's pioneering past, as you enjoy a beer and some outback delights at the do-it-yourself Outback BBQ, and swap stories of your day's adventures. Alternatively, opt for the peace and quiet of the Bough House Restaurant with a buffet dinner. The Voyages Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge is ideal for those who want to enjoy all that Ayers Rock (Uluru) has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.