We stayed here as part of a package tour. Our room was adequate, but not great. In view of the location, perhaps this is one of the few options. The breakfast was also adequate, but nothing to write home about. The outback is so unique, and so far isolated that this may be the best that can be done. I would stay here again for a single night, but it could be a prob if you were staying a longer time. I do not know the cost of the rooms, since this was a package tour, but I suspect that it is pricey due to the location and the lack of alternatives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for traditional Aussie hospitality? You'll find it at the Voyages Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge - with your choice of 3 1/2 star hotel or 2 star lodge accommodation, from comfortable, affordable hotel rooms and budget rooms to dormitories. This hotel is perfect for the demands of travellers looking for quality service in relaxed surrounds. This is a place where friendships are made and good times are had by all. Taste Australia's pioneering past, as you enjoy a beer and some outback delights at the do-it-yourself Outback BBQ, and swap stories of your day's adventures. Alternatively, opt for the peace and quiet of the Bough House Restaurant. The Voyages Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge is ideal for those who want to enjoy all that Ayers Rock (Uluru) has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge, Ayers Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outback Pioneer Hotel, Ayers Rock Hotel Yulara
- Hotel Outback Pioneer
- Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge, Ayers Rock Resort Australia/Yulara