The Ayers Rock Resort has a captive market - nowhere else to stay, so it's expensive and even though the apartments was a great size, it's a lot to pay for what it is. The food options are outrageously expensive and there are no children's menus at the main Gecko restaurant, which makes meals there way more expensive than they should be, and the food is not very good. Overall, the apartments are well located, and very roomy, but for what they cost, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emu Walk Apartments are Voyages Ayers Rock Resort's self contained apartments.Sheltered behind gardens of native trees and forming a walkway through the heart of the Resort is an avenue of terraced apartments. Spacious and well equipped, the Voyages Emu Walk Apartments can cater for up to six people - ideal if you are holidaying with family or friends. All apartments are self-contained, with separate kitchen, living and bedroom areas.Located just minutes from the hub of the Resort, the Town Square, including mini supermarket and shops, these apartments provide everything you need to cook up a storm. Or, if you're not in the mood for cooking, you're nice and close to all of the fabulous resort restaurants, including Gecko's café. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Hotel Yulara
- Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Resort Australia/Yulara