We stayed at Emu Walk Appts for 3 nights in early Nov 2013. The 2 bedroom appt (225) was in 2 levels and was perfect for 2 adults and 2 kids. All the facilities were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The airconditioning was fantastic and cooled both the bedrooms and the living areas well even though it was 38 degrees each day. The pool was refreshing and shaded by tress in the afternoon which is just what we needed in the heat. The fully self contained appt catered for everything we needed. We felt that the price was high but acceptable given the remoteness and if we wanted we could have cooked in our own appt every night and saved money instead of going to the restaurants.The local supermarket is good but again pricey. Stock up on the basics if driving from Alice Springs.The appt check-in and out were fast and the reception staff were very helpful in booking restaurants and the Astra stargazing which was fantastic. We were lucky to see a falling star in the first few minutes which the guys running the tour were happy to take credit for. Three nights were enough to see Uluru ( 8am free guided Mala walk a must ) and the sunset was breath taking. The high temp and wind closed the Rock climb all 3 days but after taking the guided walk we decided that we would respect the local people and not take the climb. The Olgas were great and the walks were more strenuous but found that by 11am the heat was really affecting us. Bring lots of water, atleast half a litre per person every hour.The views and over welming size of the Olga rock formations were great but the aura of Uluru is something spiritual. A fantastic experience even though expensive but one everyone should do atleast once. Highly recommend to make the journey and experience it for yourself b/c no amount of photos and Getaway specials on TV can give you the feeling you get when you see it all in front of you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emu Walk Apartments are Voyages Ayers Rock Resort's self contained apartments.Sheltered behind gardens of native trees and forming a walkway through the heart of the Resort is an avenue of terraced apartments. Spacious and well equipped, the Voyages Emu Walk Apartments can cater for up to six people - ideal if you are holidaying with family or friends. All apartments are self-contained, with separate kitchen, living and bedroom areas.Located just minutes from the hub of the Resort, the Town Square, including mini supermarket and shops, these apartments provide everything you need to cook up a storm. Or, if you're not in the mood for cooking, you're nice and close to all of the fabulous resort restaurants, including Gecko's café. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Hotel Yulara
- Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Resort Australia/Yulara