Stayed for two nights in a two bedroom studio. Did the job made use of the self catering facilities . Supermarket was reasonable and not to expansive.it had a great pool which we used around midday to hot to do anything else. Booked an early morning tour to Ayres rock, with hindsight would have been better off per booking a car as there was 4 persons in our group . The cost of a days car hire was less than the cost of one persons excursion price
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emu Walk Apartments are Voyages Ayers Rock Resort's self contained apartments.Sheltered behind gardens of native trees and forming a walkway through the heart of the Resort is an avenue of terraced apartments. Spacious and well equipped, the Voyages Emu Walk Apartments can cater for up to six people - ideal if you are holidaying with family or friends. All apartments are self-contained, with separate kitchen, living and bedroom areas.Located just minutes from the hub of the Resort, the Town Square, including mini supermarket and shops, these apartments provide everything you need to cook up a storm. Or, if you're not in the mood for cooking, you're nice and close to all of the fabulous resort restaurants, including Gecko's café. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Hotel Yulara
- Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Resort Australia/Yulara