“Good food and really nice place!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Itala, Italy
“Good food and really nice place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

We enjoyed out 1kg steak.... Cooked perfectly!! Place for tourist for sure but with good quality food!
We loved the flangs on the tables that signed the customers nationality! We still have the menus, you can take them as a souvenir!

“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

The staff were lovely, defiantly a tourist menu with the roo/camel/emu meat choices, the rest of the menu is very 70's. I loved the touch of the flags. We had a good night with great company, I guess I was a little disappointed with the food.

Visited April 2014
Lakes Entrance, Victoria, Australia
“reply to Ruined my husband's birthday”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I stand by everything I wrote on my review. I am afraid that the author of the restaurant reply is lying. Ben Keith, an Aboriginal girl attended to us, not you. We were never offered any alternative other than to pay for what we had eaten, nor did you offer to pay for the one drink that we had consumed. Your reply is a lie. I'm sure that without the buses coming in you'd not be in existence anymore. Instead being defensive, how about working out how to make a place that could be great better. The next night we went to Red Ochre. It was excellent. Feel free to read that review.

London, United Kingdom
“Nice restaurant, ok meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Lovely restaurant geared to tourists with friendly helpful staff. However the kangaroo burger I had was not very good. I've had kangaroo burger and steak in Oz before on this trip which tasted much better. Other meals may have been better, my wife's sausages meal was quite good.

Visited March 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Good restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Friendly staff and good food! all home made. we had a very good steack and also I recommend the Kangooroo and Crocodile salad! The desserts were also home made and so was the Ice Tea.

Visited March 2014