It's hard to give an overall rating for this property. When we stayed there several years ago it was a Four Seasons. It has now been downgraded? to an Ibis Styles, probably because the rooms are still standard 1980's style motel rooms; and the overall appearance of the property is a little "tired".
I was very pleasantly surprised when booking through the Accor website at the extremely competitive nightly rate for the room, by far the least expensive accommodation we had in two weeks traveling through the Northern Territory
We were traveling as three couples (two from France), but under the one booking name, and were a little disappointed that we were allocated rooms in three different wings. However, the rooms were less than 50m apart and this was not a real problem. Check in took a little longer than expected, mainly because the lady checking us in was trying her best to juggle rooms to get us closer together.
Rooms were clean, tidy and of an adequate size and the beds were comfortable. Rooms seemed well insulated for sound, as I was not aware of any external sounds.
The hotel is situated on the banks of the Todd River, only 5 minutes walk from the centre of town; so the location is ideal.
There is a comfortable bar adjacent to the larger of two pools in the complex, which has, I think, four accommodation wings arranged pretty tightly around a central parking area. There is a separate bar menu for food.
We had the continental breakfast on both mornings. The range of food available was limited but adequate.
We had dinner in the restaurant one night. The menu had a strong Asian flavour and the food was surprisingly good; and the staff were very friendly. No complaints at all from our French guests.
If you are looking for 4 or 5 star accommodation this is not the place for you; but if you are after good, clean, value for money accommodation, within walking distance of the centre of Alice Springs, you couldn't go past this place
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Alice Springs Oasis Hotel Alice Springs
- All Seasons Alice Springs Oasis Hotel
- All Seasons Alice Springs
- Accor Alice Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lovely Ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis sits just minutes from the town centre and features 102 rooms and two pools set among tropical gardens, a spa, BBQ area, restaurant and bar. Ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis is ideal when exploring the attractions of Alice Springs, including the Royal Flying Doctor Service and Desert Park. Alice Springs is also the gateway to Ayers Rock, the Olgas and Kings Canyon. The hotel room rate includes free continental breakfast and 15 minutes free wifi. Come to Alice Springs and meet some of the friendliest people in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.