The All Seasons like Alice Springs is a bit down at heel, The climate makes keeping things pristine impossible, Great friendly and helpfull staff. Room clean and comfortable, but grounds not pristine, but is anything in Alice?, Bar and Food very good but a bit pricey, a better bet for value food and drink and good company is the Memo ( Memorial ) Club just up Gap Rd where visitors are welcome. We went on a two day trip to Uluru and Kinks Canyon with Emu Run Tours ( First Class ) All Seasons were happy to store our Bags whilst we were away and made arrangements for a key to be left with the Security Man for our 1.00am return. The Can do, Will do attitude of the staff made it a nice place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Alice Springs Oasis Hotel
- All Seasons Alice Springs Oasis Hotel Alice Springs
- All Seasons Alice Springs
- Accor Alice Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lovely Ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis sits just minutes from the town centre and features 102 rooms and two pools set among tropical gardens, a spa, BBQ area, restaurant and bar. Ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis is ideal when exploring the attractions of Alice Springs, including the Royal Flying Doctor Service and Desert Park. Alice Springs is also the gateway to Ayers Rock, the Olgas and Kings Canyon. The hotel room rate includes free continental breakfast and 15 minutes free wifi. Come to Alice Springs and meet some of the friendliest people in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, ACCOR, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.