“Getting worse” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Alice Springs
“Getting worse”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I went on Saturday with friends, the last time I ate here I was a little disappointed however this trip was less than favourable. Nothing like being rushed out of the restaurant, staff were rude and keen to obviously shut up for the night this ruined our night. Service slow and my meal was terrible. Won't be back and neither will my friends. Disappointing Sukra!

Darwin, Australia
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

All good. I always entertain business associates at the Sukra Restaurant. A good selection of wines.

Alice Springs, Australia
“Fabulous food & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

From booking to paying this is restraunt is helpful, friendly, reasonably priced, tasty and a variety of choices for most palets. I don't eat very hot or spicy food but I have been here several times and enjoyed it every time. I have fronds who are gluten free and vegetarian and we can all eat here together.
It is also over 18 only which at first I didn't like as I have Family but I love it more now as you can really relaxe and enjoy the evening and not worry about your kids (or anyone else's) behaviour, cost or choices of menu!
I love it and will keep going back.
Feb2014 was my most recent visit.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Good Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Sukra serve good food, this was my second meal at Sukra and the menu does not have a big selection. I think that Sukra should rotate the menu every few weeks to give dinners a better selection.

Alice Springs, Australia
“Very Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at Sukra a few times and the food and service has been good however ate there last night the service was appalling we waited two hours for our entree and over an hour for our main course. The food was very disappointing. Christine the restaurant manager apologised and gave us discount on our bill. However overall not up to standard.