A friend and I attended the morning quad bike tour on a 40 degree day. We are from the Sydney area of Australia and therefore knew very little about the outback. Overall, we enjoyed the experience.
- The owners, Kath and Frosty, were very knowledgeable and delivered a professional service by ensuring safety and enthusiasm.
- The owners assisted us in taking photos which was fantastic.
- The owners were very considerate in ensuring that we were doing ok and having a good time.
- Beautiful scenery.
- Very organised and receptive to questions asked.
- None really. But you DO need common sense. If you damage their equipment, be prepared to pay for damages.
I would recommend attending this tour to anyone!
If you own or manage Outback Quad Adventures Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.