“Hot chilli” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Brisbane, Australia
“Hot chilli”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Authentic Indian fare, friendly staff, congested setting.
They added hot chilli to my meal even after i had told them not to when ordering the biryani, and they did not offer an exchange.

Visited December 2012

Alice Springs
“Delicious Indian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Couldn't fault the food at all, I did get a warm beer which was exchanged without fuss. They may need an extra wait person as table drinks service is a little slow.

Visited March 2013
Alice Springs, Australia
“Food is good but service is terrible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Had dinner there last week for my birthday. There were only 3 other tables of diners but there were obviously a lot of take away orders and the kitchen couldn't cope. We only ordered two dishes (a Tandoori platter to share and a prawn curry) and a bowl of chips for my grandson and we were there for almost two hours. We had finished our bottle of wine by the time the food came out. Our Tandoori platter came out without the naan bread. The prawn curry came out 30 minutes after the platter. We were going to have birthday cake there but decided to take it home rather than wait 30 mins for a knife!
The wait staff were not particularly friendly or helpful either. Next time I will order take away.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
“TO BE TRUE IT WAS AVERAGE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I love the food don't get me wrong. The time of the meal coming out was good but the out side looks good but get inside it looks old mabey a face lift of the place but i will come back and try again but half and half i would not call it fine dine dinning it just looks old to me the place....

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kansas City, Missouri
“Just average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

This place was very near the motel I was staying in , the food was average but the service quite poor. I think this place will benefit from getting some service lessons from the manager Alice motor inn as he was exceptional. I ordered a Beef vindaloo but it took 20 minutes and the dish was served before plates arrived. Anyway I can only rate this average .

Visited January 2013