“delish! with the nicest people serving!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 109 Restaurants in Wagga Wagga
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
“delish! with the nicest people serving!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

the BEST vanilla slice I have ever had hands down. happy people serving. will try the chocolate moose cake next time!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Echuca, Australia
“Great decor, bad pie”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Loved the decor, hated the pie. Maybe I made a bad choice.it was very dry and lacking flavour. Yuk! My husband thought his pie was ok.

Visited May 2013
Corowa, NSW
“Great Sunday Breakfast!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Service was friendly and quick. We had bacon and egg rolls and coffees, some of the kids had a hot chocolate. Lots of bacon on the rolls, which tasted great. Hot chocolates came with marshmallows. Highly recommended for a comfortable place to enjoy great food, coffee and service.

Visited May 2013
Ipswich, Australia
“Slight Improvement”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Had the cause to try a coffee here whilst waiting for my wife. Compared to my last visit (see comment below) the service and coffee have improved. Mandy who took my order was very friendly and seemed to know what she was doing. Definitely an improvement.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious baccn & egg rolls with a SMILE!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

We are repeat buyers of a Sunday morning (sore head breakfast) bacon & egg roll! Delicious! We've never had a bad one. Prompt and well priced. I know many other cafes in Wagga who'd charge another $5 for the same breakfast! Service is always friendly and prompt regardless of how busy it may be!

The staff are an absolute treasure to the bakery! Upon my return from being out of town for 3 months was told upon walking to the counter "Hello, you're back! It's nice to see you!" and kindly asked what I had been up to and how I was. Simple curtisies and a smile brighten a day, and this instance saw me leave feeling a valued appreciated customer with a smile on my face and a delicious lunch in my hands! If only more bakeries/ cafe's took the same approach to their customers and business. Sadly, there are too few. Trappers is an all round winner! Love your work.

• Visited March 2013