“The best Thai food ever!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Thai Pothong

Thai Pothong
Shop 4, 294 King St | Newtown, Sydney, New South Wales 2042, Australia (Inner West)
+61 2 9550 6277
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner West
Darien, Connecticut, United States
“The best Thai food ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I've had many amazing Thai meals in my life, having been to Thailand before and living in NYC. But the one I had in this restaurant was really impressive. Bursting with flavor, very light and perfectly blended spices. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited June 2013

Pfinztal
“Trip to Sydney without Thai Potong - impossible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

While sitting in the rain in Germany I dream of Sydney and of Thai Potong. I´ve been there 4 times
and it has always been a delight. The best starter I had in my life is "Miang Goong" - never got it somewhere else. The spicy ingrediants just explode in your mouth - a MUST to have that once in your life ! Thai Potong is the best Thai restaurant in Sydney - don´t miss it.

• Visited January 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Always Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had Lunch here with 4 friends and i must say the service and food is great, large portions and the wine menu is very good and not over priced. They are always busy so it is best to book even for lunch.

• Visited May 2013
London
“Oh my god yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Said my friend, as she dived into the papaya salad, but that was only the start of the bombardment of delicious and beautifully presented fare. When we arrived at 5.30pm, this huge restaurant as already busy and they told us that they were fully booked for the night. However we could have a table until 7.30pm which suited us fine and we could see why this is amongst the most popular restaurants in Sydney. Go.

Visited May 2013
Sydney, Australia
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

My friends and I consider this our regular - we've been going for many many years. One friend recently commented that we've never had a bad meal here, and it's true. The decor is so Thai, the food is as authentic as you'll get outside Thailand and the service is personal, courteous and efficient

• Visited April 2013