“Good food, fast service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Whangarei, New Zealand
“Good food, fast service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I went with a friend during the Vivid festival and it was very busy but we didn't have to wait long for a table to be available. The staff weren't overly friendly but they were helpful, it may of been because they were rushed off their feet. I had the Camembert starter, lemon cheesecake and a glass of wine, my friend had steak with a mushroom sauce and the best lemon lime and bitters she had had. The food was yummy, served quickly and cost about $70 which I thought was reasonable. We didn't feel like we were being rushed so that was great. I would recommend dinner here.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Mount Tamborine, Australia
“Business like staff but nice food & location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

As I said staff weren't overly friendly or necessarily loving what they do but that's okay, [at least they were unobtrusive], a few minutes walk up from Circular Quay & we found this place, mid range prices & very nice food. Toilets upstairs [steep stairs] & I ordered one of the best lemon lime & bitters I've had. Hubby loved his chicken something or other & I had excellent gnocchi. Not an overly fancy or run down place hence you can feel fairly relaxed here even if you're not overly dressed up. I would go back on the memory of the gnocchi alone, they also had pizza [guess their title gives that away].

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney, Australia
“Great location good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

We went here before walking vivid displays. Great food and service and excellent central location in the city.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Berkeley Vale, Australia
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

My partner and I dined at Giovannis tonight, and thought everything was lovely.
The atmosphere was nice.
The service was helpful, friendly and efficient. Dinner was around $70 for the 2 of us, inexpensive I believe, we did skip dessert.
Did notice quite a few people came in and ordered take away, mainly guys in suits from the surrounding buildings, which I think is a good sign of yummy food. We will be back again for sure. Hubby says mussels best he's had, lasagne was divine. Close to our hotel, easy walk, which was great!

“Good and cheap”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Good for dinner... quite place... libro pizza was great and delicious ... mushroom risotto was good to