“Yummy steaks” 4 of 5 stars
Review of I'm Angus Steakhouse

I'm Angus Steakhouse
The Promenade, Cockle Bay Wharf | Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia (City Centre)
1300 989 989
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #554 of 5,305 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Dessert, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Scenic view, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: City Centre
Canberra, Australia
“Yummy steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

As you'd expect at a steakhouse, the steaks here are cooked to perfection. The atmosphere here is great, and the location is superb. Friendly service and reasonable prices too. A bonus is that if you eat here on Saturdays nights you get treated to fireworks.

Sydney, Australia
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

If not for the fact that it sits along the water on what was a lovely day when we went, I'm Angus is pretty average. Sure, it's a steak house so I shouldn't expect miracles, but there's nothing inspiring about the menu, the food or the décor. The service was only fair too - when I wanted to pay the bill, there was nobody to take my money, I had to ask the chef to call someone. Considering I paid nearly $100 for just my own meal, I expected a bit more. I guess it's focussed on fleecing tourists, rather than providing a genuine restaurant experience.

Visited April 2014
“I'm Angus Steakhouse at Cockle Bay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

We enjoyed the filets and baked potatoes. The service was good. The atmosphere is where you can people watch and enjoy the sights of the wharf. We will definitely return.

“Tasteful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Very good food, the beef was perfect cooked after our wishes with a perfekt wine. Very nice place to sit close to the water. And the staff was great to.

byron bay
“Best pork ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We had great service, probably because we arrived there at 12pm and were the first ones served. My pork ribs were cooked in a tequila sauce and was hard to share with my wife they were that good.
I see some people whinging about the price, about the same as most steakhouses I have been to.

• Visited April 2014