“Great service. Beautiful coffee and breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Palmwoods, Australia
“Great service. Beautiful coffee and breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Concierge at the star recommended cafe22 to us for a late breakfast. So happy he did. We were greeted by a friendly waitress and apon being seated asked if we'd like a coffee for starters which was brought out promptly. We then ordered an amazing breakfast. A combination of the Quality of the food, coffee and service had us back there the next day for brunch with some friends. They were also very impressed. Very conveniently located just across the road from the casino.

63% Recommend
San Francisco, California
“Dining”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

The service was horrible as we were made to wait for a long time to have our orders taken. The steak and trout were good but the risotto was tasteless. I cannot see myself coming back considering the standard and pricing.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hong Kong, China
“Best coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is one of the best coffees I have ever had in Sydney. Super friendly service. I cant wait to try their menu it looks amazing. Easy walk from Darling harbour. Skip the tourist traps and go here. There is an awesome patisserie just nearby.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“GREAT COFFEE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

This CUTE cafe /RESTAURANT REMINDED me of the great coffee we generally get in Melbourne.We went back for dinner a few nights later as we were staying nearby ,I ordered a dish which they made sure was Gluten free for me.The lady next to me had calamari which they adjusted and made Gluten Free.A lovely experience..

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Merimbula, Australia
“Disapponted to say the least:(”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Very very disappointed! I made a reservation at the resturant and they rang & confirmed Saturday afternoon which I thought was good. We arrived at the resturant and were taken outside to be seated. Outside with two heaters on a chilly saturday night!!!! I asked why we were outside and why I had not been told?.. The reply "we rang you but we couldn't get a hold of you" really well why was it that I spoke to someone on confirmation of the booking this afternoon?
On paying I asked to speak to the owner and unfortunately he was not there but he would be able to call me tomorrow(Sunday) it is now Tuesday and I still have not spoken to the owner yet!!!
I'd like to be able to tell you the food was great but we were so cold we didn't really take to much notice of the meal. I ordered the duck with cauliflower purée and the purée was stone cold.....
From one business owner to another.... One unhappy customer will ten other people......

• Visited June 2012