“Dissapointed” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #2,608 of 5,321 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: International
“Dissapointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Upon entering we where advised that it may take 20 minutes to get out drinks, as we weren't in a hurry this was fine. But as we discovered this was to be the best part of our visit. After 90 minutes we still did not have our drinks ( or even been offered a glass of water ) so we left so I can't comment in the food only the poor service we had been given.

Texas
“Good find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Got lost looking for a restaurant recommended to us. Saw this place close to us and noted only a couple of reviews on TA, neither negative in nature. Thought we would give it a try and glad we did. Great service throughout our experience. Shared a souvlaki, salad, and dessert. The souvlaki was exceptional. My wife enjoyed the salad, but I could pass on the inclusion of cold boiled potatoes in it (we all have our little hang ups). The chocolate gellato had the consistency of a frozen mousse au chocolat and was delicious. Prices were a deal for this area. I would happily repeat this experience.

australia
“Friendliest staff and great undercover courtyard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

We just went today and I had such a positive experience that I wanted to share about this clearly underrated cafe. I took my friend for lunch for her birthday and we sat in the quiet, undercover courtyard out the back - what a lovely atmosphere!

The staff were amazing. So friendly but not too pushy and not overbearing - and they literally ran after me when I left my glasses there. Most restaurants would just pick them up and wait until you called.

The food is well-priced. $14.50 for an egg white omelette and cheese plus four fillings? Ridiculously good value.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Nice place, the food is...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2008

Nice place, the food is pretty good and the atmosphere very relaxed.