“One of my favourite Sydney Restaurants” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Sydney
“One of my favourite Sydney Restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2008

I live in Sydney, travel extensively all over the world and this is one of my favourite restaurants. The food is modern Thai - and the flavours are simply sensational - it's better than Thai food in Thailand in my view! the Betel leaf, the caramalised pork hock, the salt and pepper snapper.... too good to miss. It's a stylisth little spot with gorgeous young things loitering in the bar (the cocktails are very good) but everybody feels welcome. Communal tables, excellent service, it's a well oiled machine. The only downside is that it's a little pricy (but not outrageous) and doesn't take reservations so either get there early (or late!) or expect to wait in the bar for a while - especially if more than 2 people. Thur to Sat night the bar and restaurant is busy which can be a pain so we either avoid these nights or get there early. I send all my visiting friends there - I'd be surprised if you didn't really enjoy the experience.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love this place. Great drinks, delicious food, fun atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2008

I love this place. Great drinks, delicious food, fun atmosphere.

“very nice caprioskas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2008

very nice caprioskas

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good for Modern Thai Cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2008

Good for Modern Thai Cuisine

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“GREAT food, but the communal seating is not my preference and I dislike sitting on tall stools when eating delicious...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2008

GREAT food, but the communal seating is not my preference and I dislike sitting on tall stools when eating delicious food