“VERY GOOD AUTHENTIC ITALIAN” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Buon Ricordo

Buon Ricordo
108 Boundary St. | Paddington, Sydney, New South Wales 2021, Australia (Inner East)
02-9360-6729
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #92 of 5,322 Restaurants in Sydney
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Inner East
Sydney, Australia
“VERY GOOD AUTHENTIC ITALIAN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

This restaurant was recommended to us by friends who accompanied us to dinner here. From the ambience / internal design to the menu it was all very authentic Italian by nature. The food was very good, and the wine was one step better. They have an incredibly extensive wine menu, and it pays to employ the knowledge of the very experienced wait staff. I would recommend trying this out if in Sydney, however please note it is on the very pricey end of the scale.

• Visited October 2012

Adelaide, Australia
“Really Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

This is an exeptional restaurant . The food , service and atmosphere are outstanding .
Try the speciality of the house , fresh tagliatelle with truffled egg and parmigiano cheese ; it is wonderful .
Can't wait to go again .

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Always a beautiful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is my fav Italian restaurant in Sydney that never fails me in food and service!!! Everyone here from sommelier to waiter to front of house is exceptional as well as, of course the food!
I always feel so pampered and looked after and leave feeling absolutely fantastic!
Gotta try their signature pasta dishes!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Munich, Germany
“Where is the bread?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Friends and I ate at this famous Italian restaurant in Darlinghurst recently. My wife loves bread, so she ate the allocated 4 slices with friends. Then asked for more as we waited for the food to arrive. After the 3th occasion, she was told there is no more bread. Would you believe it! No more bread. I was shocked, especially as the bill came to $650 . I think this restaurant has an attitude problem, does it matter if my wife has another few slices of bread. Mr armando you need to change.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Munich, Germany
“Poor client service regarding running out of bread”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Famous Italian restaurant, Bon Recordo,Darlinghurst ,Sydney. Would you believe it they ran out of bread. I do not believe that such a famous local identity of fine Italian food refused to give bread to me and my guests. My wife loves bread, so she had a few slices , and wanted more. How much could that be! Our bill was $650 aud. well there is no way I would go back, no matter how good the food is. The restranteur should realise the customer is king. I caution the visitor going there!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere