The hotel is located a bit 5 minutes from the central station. The area is a bit dodgy late at night but the location is still pretty decent. It is close to most parts of the CBD and there is very easy access to transport.
The hotel tries to give a boutique hotel feel but it does not really work. It feels more like Ibis, Travelodge or something like that. Everything is clean and it works but do not expect anything special. The room came with a queen size bed (comfy). small lcd-TV, fridge, iron, kettle, hair dryer etc. The remote for the TV was broken (it was not fixed or replaced, they replaced the batteries two times even after I insisted it was not the batteries). The view from the room was of a brick wall (if the window would have opened I could easily have touched it). That actuyally brings down the overall impression as the already small room feels even smaller since there is virtually no light coming in from outside.
- Also Known As:
- Leisure Inn Sydney Central Hotel
- Leisure Inn Sydney Central Hotel Sydney
- Leisure Hotel Sydney Central
- Leisure Hotel Sydney
- Regent Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leisure Inn Sydney Central features modern guest rooms each with its own unique charm. Stunning contemporary design elements fuse with modern liveability and convenience at Leisure Inn Sydney Central.All our rooms are non-smoking with comfy beds and a rain shower head in each bathroom and all Superior Rooms provide double glazed windows and district outlooks. After a busy day sightseeing or business meetings, relax in your room with a cup of premium tea or coffee. Rooms all have individual heating control and centralised air conditioning with large writing desks and plenty of power points for all your mobile devices as well as WiFi access. Kick back and enjoy numerous FOXTEL channels on your LCD TV.Leisure Inn Sydney Central also offers rooms with bunk beds providing flexibility for small groups, families and friends travelling together.The hotel is opposite the major transport interchange of Sydney's Central Station, and is also a short walk to the city centre, University of Technology, ABC Studios, Sydney College of TAFE and Chinatown. The hotel is a short stroll to the best shopping, entertainment, attractions and dining options in Sydney and Darling Harbour.If you were interested in features a little further afield, Circular Quay offers entertainment in the forms of The Rocks Markets each weekend or ferry transport to Taronga Zoo and other points of interest such as Manly beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, HostelBookers, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Leisure Inn Sydney Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.