We needed an average priced hotel before and after going on a cruise to Vanuatu and New Caledonia and only wanted to pay around $150 to $180 for accommodation. (You can probably pay cheaper by looking at Hotel sites.) So the Leisure Inn fitted the bill well.
The rooms we had were spotlessly clean with quite attractive decor containing a double bed, large desk, chair, plasma TV and bathroom with shower, toilet and wash basin. There was a lift to the levels. A luggage room, laundry room with toilet and reception desk were on the ground floor. We found the reception staff very helpful in giving us directions.
The hotel is in Regent Street which is one way. There's a small supermarket one shop down. It's just a short walk down to busy George Street or going the other way a 10 minute walk to the Central Railway station where the Hop on Hop off Bus leaves from - $40 for adults $30 for Seniors. You can also use the same ticket for either the City sights or Bondi Beach trip. Or just walk down to George Street and catch a bus into the CBD. There's loads of eating places around.
A shuttle from the International Airport is $15 per person. All in all we had 2 good nights at the Leisure Inn. There was little noise, the bed was comfortable and everything was clean and neat. Thumbs up leisure Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leisure Inn Sydney Central features modern guest rooms each with its own unique charm. Stunning contemporary design elements fuse with modern liveability and convenience at Leisure Inn Sydney Central.All our rooms are non-smoking with comfy beds and a rain shower head in each bathroom and all Superior Rooms provide double glazed windows and district outlooks. After a busy day sightseeing or business meetings, relax in your room with a cup of premium tea or coffee. Rooms all have individual heating control and centralised air conditioning with large writing desks and plenty of power points for all your mobile devices as well as WiFi access. Kick back and enjoy numerous FOXTEL channels on your LCD TV.Leisure Inn Sydney Central also offers rooms with bunk beds providing flexibility for small groups, families and friends travelling together.The hotel is opposite the major transport interchange of Sydney's Central Station, and is also a short walk to the city centre, University of Technology, ABC Studios, Sydney College of TAFE and Chinatown. The hotel is a short stroll to the best shopping, entertainment, attractions and dining options in Sydney and Darling Harbour.If you were interested in features a little further afield, Circular Quay offers entertainment in the forms of The Rocks Markets each weekend or ferry transport to Taronga Zoo and other points of interest such as Manly beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TravelClick, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Leisure Inn Sydney Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leisure Inn Sydney Central Hotel Sydney
- Leisure Hotel Sydney Central
- Regent Sydney