We originally booked a 4.5 star studio room, but when we arrived we found we were on the 4th floor, with a room backing on to a multi storey car park and very little natural light. It felt like being in a cabin on a ship and was bit dingy and unpleasant, although seemed well equipped. As this was for the last couple of nights of our holiday, we decided to ask if it was possible to change rooms. The reception staff were very helpful and, because there was no alternative studio free, upgraded us to a one bed apartment overlooking Darling Harbour. This was a great room, very well-equipped, plenty of daylight (!) and with a great view. Handy for central Sydney.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments Hotel
- Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments, offer central Sydney accommodation in an architecturally renovated historic landmark building. Situated in the hub of Darling Harbour and combining the charm and elegance of the 1800’s, with all the modern amenities for your business or leisure stay.With a magnificent neo-classical facade, original tallow wood floors and exposed ironbark columns featured throughout the hotel, as well as views from many of the rooms over the skyline of Sydney and one of its major attractions, Darling Harbour, Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments stands out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.