The Goldsbrough has a different feel to the place than you would expect as it is a converted wool warehouse.I think some of the reviews are really over the top.We stayed there for 4 nights.The apartments were spacious and clean.The kitchen had everything that was required.The place was in a great location 5 minutes away from Darling harbour.The staff were very friendly.Ok it's not 5 star luxury but you get what you pay for in this world.I thought it was value for money in a really good location.As we stayed in an apartment I can't comment on the studios
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments Hotel
- Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments, offer central Sydney accommodation in an architecturally renovated historic landmark building. Situated in the hub of Darling Harbour and combining the charm and elegance of the 1800’s, with all the modern amenities for your business or leisure stay.With a magnificent neo-classical facade, original tallow wood floors and exposed ironbark columns featured throughout the hotel, as well as views from many of the rooms over the skyline of Sydney and one of its major attractions, Darling Harbour, Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments stands out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.