Our stay here was lovely the first 2 nights, great room! GREAT service the whole trip! Close to everything!
Then came the last 2 nights, our phone didn't work at all in our room! People were very loud leaving their rooms and slamming doors and gates ( we were on level 2 room 226)bed was hard! our air conditioner stopped working completely, went down stairs to see staff.. TWICE! Second time staff member was a bit rude! Then this happened again the next night! Then to top off our trip the fire alarm went off, my partner and I had no idea where to go or what to do. Don't believe I'll recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments Hotel
- Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments, offer central Sydney accommodation in an architecturally renovated historic landmark building. Situated in the hub of Darling Harbour and combining the charm and elegance of the 1800’s, with all the modern amenities for your business or leisure stay.With a magnificent neo-classical facade, original tallow wood floors and exposed ironbark columns featured throughout the hotel, as well as views from many of the rooms over the skyline of Sydney and one of its major attractions, Darling Harbour, Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments stands out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.