It met the brief:
1. Short travel time from home; easily accessible via public transport & then by foot
2. Indoor heated pool & spa
3. Nickelodeon, DVD player & 30 min free Wi-Fi/day
4. Darling Harbour playground, McDonald's, Mother Chu's in China Town
5. Heritage features alongside the modern conveniences of a good hotel
6. Functional kitchen for prep and storage of food/drinks
1. Friendly and accommodating staff
2. Close to reasonably priced IGA supermarket and a variety of food options - many that will deliver to your door.
3. Loved the layout of the 2 bedroom apartment and the wonderful views of the Sydney city skyline by day and by night.
4. I highly recommend the Goldsbrough if you have the above requirements in accommodation, location and holiday experience. One should try to be a tourist in one's city more often - there is a sensory treasure trove of things to experience if you open yourself up to the possibilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments, offer central Sydney accommodation in an architecturally renovated historic landmark building. Situated in the hub of Darling Harbour and combining the charm and elegance of the 1800’s, with all the modern amenities for your business or leisure stay.With a magnificent neo-classical facade, original tallow wood floors and exposed ironbark columns featured throughout the hotel, as well as views from many of the rooms over the skyline of Sydney and one of its major attractions, Darling Harbour, Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments stands out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments Hotel Sydney