I arrived late afternoon and was pleasantly surprised to find several reception staff eager to check me in. Amanda at reception was efficient, friendly and helpful.
The room I booked was a 1 bedroom apartment and the living space was huge with a small dining table and a large lounge with plenty of sofa space. The bedroom contained two single beds with enough room beside each bed to put your suitcase. The bathroom contained a shower/bath and was reasonable spacious.
Each morning I went to the fitness centre- this was fantastic. There was a huge pool with several lanes for laps, a spa pool that could probably fit 20 people, and a well-equipped gym. The gym itself contained a number of treadmills. a stepper, a rowing machine, an upright bike, and an inclined bike. All of the equipment functioned well. There was also a set of machine weights with 4 different exercise stations on it, 2 swiss ball and 2 exercise mats. The only thing missing was a rack of free weights.
The location of the hotel was fantastic. It was one block from Chinatown, just over a bridge to Darling Harbour, and a 25 min walk to Circular Quay. Fantastic!
I will definitely stay again and will recommend this to others!
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street Hotel Sydney
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street positions you in the heart of the city with an impressive 431 apartments consisting of studio, one, two and three bedroom configurations all with luxury finishes. Here all the nightlife and entertainment options are so close you will really need to stay an extra night with so much to do.We are situated right in the Spanish Quarter and a minutes’ walk from Chinatown. With one of the many lively pubs or bars so close the action never stops as there is always something new to see and discover. Enjoy the trend-setting shopping just across the street at the new World Square Shopping Centre, enjoy a show at the Entertainment Centre or see the latest release movie on the big-screen at Event Cinemas - all right on our doorstep. Plus all of Sydney's major attractions are all within walking distance; Darling Harbour (IMAX), Cockle Bay Wharf, Queen Victoria Building, Sydney Aquarium, Powerhouse Museum, Sydney's business district, many corporate headquarters and Law courts. The oversized fully equipped apartments designed for living will allow for the most comfortable stay in apartment accommodation in Sydney. Each apartment has a kitchen (studios have kitchenettes), and a separate laundry, which includes clothes washer, dryer, iron and ironing board. The apartments are also fully air-conditioned and most have opening windows and balconies to allow for fresh air. This property is the last designed building of the world famous Australian designer, Harry Seidler. Why stay in a hotel, when you can stay in a iconic Meriton Serviced Apartment! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Meriton, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.