Just came home from staying here, and can't fault our stay at all. We were a group of 4 friends, and the rooms were nice and big enough so we weren't on top of each other. The second bedroom was on the smaller side, but not a deal breaker. Still suited our needs. Bathrooms and kitchen were big and clean, and rooms were very tidy and well stocked. Beds were comfy. The balcony was fabulous, with gorgeous Darling Harbour views. Didn't hear any street noise from where we were - 57th floor, unless we were out on the balcony. Rooms themselves were nice and quiet. Great friendly staff, and fabulous location. 10 minute walk down to Darling Harbour, or 15-20mins to Circular Quay. We like to walk, so no bother there. Not far from airport, and close to shops and restaurants. Definately stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street Hotel Sydney
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street positions you in the heart of the city with an impressive 431 apartments consisting of studio, one, two and three bedroom configurations all with luxury finishes. Here all the nightlife and entertainment options are so close you will really need to stay an extra night with so much to do.We are situated right in the Spanish Quarter and a minutes’ walk from Chinatown. With one of the many lively pubs or bars so close the action never stops as there is always something new to see and discover. Enjoy the trend-setting shopping just across the street at the new World Square Shopping Centre, enjoy a show at the Entertainment Centre or see the latest release movie on the big-screen at Event Cinemas - all right on our doorstep. Plus all of Sydney's major attractions are all within walking distance; Darling Harbour (IMAX), Cockle Bay Wharf, Queen Victoria Building, Sydney Aquarium, Powerhouse Museum, Sydney's business district, many corporate headquarters and Law courts. The oversized fully equipped apartments designed for living will allow for the most comfortable stay in apartment accommodation in Sydney. Each apartment has a kitchen (studios have kitchenettes), and a separate laundry, which includes clothes washer, dryer, iron and ironing board. The apartments are also fully air-conditioned and most have opening windows and balconies to allow for fresh air. This property is the last designed building of the world famous Australian designer, Harry Seidler. Why stay in a hotel, when you can stay in a iconic Meriton Serviced Apartment! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Meriton, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.