I booked a single room to be configured into twin beds for myself and my daughter. We paid $390 for two nights which was a great price. Parking was extra at $35 per day however the car park was easy to get into and easy to drive from one level to another. We were able to park first and take the lift to the lobby to check in. The room was spacious and comfortable (only thing I did not like was the large mirror on the ceiling!!) Bathroom nicely appointed with good size shower and full bath. Towels large white and nice quality. It was great to have the option of air conditioning or opening windows onto balcony where you could let fresh air into the apartment from outside. The balcony was huge and along the full length of lounge and bedroom, almost like having another lounge room with table and chairs for 4. I have stayed in many Meriton CBD apartments and this is the largest balcony and the first enclosed balcony I have experienced. Everything in the apartment was clean and fresh. Two TV sets, one in the bedroom and one in the loungeroom. Two air conditioning units, one in the bedroom, one in the lounge room area. Loungeroom unit a little noisy but bedroom one was whisper quiet. Another great stay with Meriton.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street Hotel Sydney
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street positions you in the heart of the city with an impressive 431 apartments consisting of studio, one, two and three bedroom configurations all with luxury finishes. Here all the nightlife and entertainment options are so close you will really need to stay an extra night with so much to do.We are situated right in the Spanish Quarter and a minutes’ walk from Chinatown. With one of the many lively pubs or bars so close the action never stops as there is always something new to see and discover. Enjoy the trend-setting shopping just across the street at the new World Square Shopping Centre, enjoy a show at the Entertainment Centre or see the latest release movie on the big-screen at Event Cinemas - all right on our doorstep. Plus all of Sydney's major attractions are all within walking distance; Darling Harbour (IMAX), Cockle Bay Wharf, Queen Victoria Building, Sydney Aquarium, Powerhouse Museum, Sydney's business district, many corporate headquarters and Law courts. The oversized fully equipped apartments designed for living will allow for the most comfortable stay in apartment accommodation in Sydney. Each apartment has a kitchen (studios have kitchenettes), and a separate laundry, which includes clothes washer, dryer, iron and ironing board. The apartments are also fully air-conditioned and most have opening windows and balconies to allow for fresh air. This property is the last designed building of the world famous Australian designer, Harry Seidler. Why stay in a hotel, when you can stay in a iconic Meriton Serviced Apartment! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Meriton, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.