In early October we stayed with our UK visitors for 2 nights. Originally we had booked a 2 bedroom sky apartment, but after we looked at the apartment my husband - who suffers from vertigo - became quite upset when he saw the balcony had a low rail. There was no problem changing to a lower floor with an enclosed balcony, and the new accommodation was very comfortable for us and our visitors.
The apartment was situated in a good area, and was an easy walk to Chinatown and Darling Harbour.
If we came to the city again we would be happy to stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street Hotel
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street positions you in the heart of the city with an impressive 430 apartments consisting of studio, one, two and three bedroom configurations all with luxury finishes. Here all the nightlife and entertainment options are so close you will really need to stay an extra night with so much to do.We are situated right in the Spanish Quarter and a minutes’ walk from Chinatown. With one of the many lively pubs or bars so close the action never stops as there is always something new to see and discover. Enjoy the trend-setting shopping just across the street at the new World Square Shopping Centre, enjoy a show at the Entertainment Centre or see the latest release movie on the big-screen at Event Cinemas - all right on our doorstep. Plus all of Sydney's major attractions are all within walking distance; Darling Harbour (IMAX), Cockle Bay Wharf, Queen Victoria Building, Sydney Aquarium, Powerhouse Museum, Sydney's business district, many corporate headquarters and Law courts. The oversized fully equipped apartments designed for living will allow for the most comfortable stay in apartment accommodation in Sydney. Each apartment has a kitchen (studios have kitchenettes), and a separate laundry, which includes clothes washer, dryer, iron and ironing board. The apartments are also fully air-conditioned and most have opening windows and balconies to allow for fresh air. This property is the last designed building of the world famous Australian designer, Harry Seidler. Why stay in a hotel, when you can stay in a iconic Meriton Serviced Apartment! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Meriton, Olotels, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.