i had a good time here but the room was a lot smaller than what it looked like in the pictures.
the place was clean and did the job well. also very close to kings cross and woolworths. it came with a microwave AND kettle with cutlery/plates which was a real surprize! it felt like a mini appartment.
I stayed for 2 nights (but paid for 3 because it was cheaper), so when i changed my mind and decided to stay for an extra night, the staff were really helpful and told me that my room was still available. they gave me a fresh towel and everything else. the instructions for a late check-in were very clear and simple.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Lodge Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Macleay Lodge Sydney Hotel
- Macleay Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macleay Lodge is a clean and comfortable guest house in Potts Point, Sydney. The lodge is well known for its clean and comfortable rooms for great value rates.With famous Sydney icons such as the Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House within walking distance, Macleay Lodge is the perfect budget hotel from which to enjoy the exciting and vibrant city of Sydney.Macleay Lodge is located on Macleay Street in cosmopolitan Potts Point. With cafes, restaurants and boutique stores filling the sidewalk, there could not be a more exciting and unique place to spend your time while visiting Sydney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Macleay Lodge Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.