The location was ideal for us. Near family and with good transport links. Shops and restaurants nearby are excellent. We had one son stay for part of our 3 week visit so we moved from a one bedroom to a two bedroom and back again. The two bedroom was very spacious and the second single well laid out, facing an inner courtyard. The first (single) looked out onto the busy Eastern Distributor, so traffic noise was a problem. Within easy walking distance you find the open spaces and gardens of Centennial Park.
Staff were very helpful, efficient and friendly.
Only niggle was the haphazard servicing: bathroom requisites were not always replaced, likewise towels (though on one occasion, two sets of towels appeared). Again, once, daily servicing was not completed. We had problems with appliances but maintenance staff were quickly on hand and faults rectified. Free wifi was nice to have but had to sign in repeatedly, with passwords changing several times.
Would stay there again and have no hesitation in recommending Meriton Danks St. Some of the Australian cricket team were staying while we were there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comprising of 184 fully self-contained furnished apartments with studio, one, two and three bedroom configurations, nicely nestled amongst the residential precinct know as Crown Square. The property is just minutes from the trendy Danks Street cafes, restaurants, markets and the popular Hillsong Church. Only a 10-minute taxi ride from Sydney international and domestic airports the location of Meriton Serviced Apartments – Danks Street, Waterloo is ideal for both short stopovers and longer stays. Within the Waterloo complex is a resort style swimming pool, spa and gym as well as gardens and grass areas for basking in the sun and enjoying the Sydney weather. Plus a full sized Coles Supermarket and numerous specialty stores including Subway and many take-away food options all for your convenience. Positioned minutes from the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG), Sydney Football Stadium, The Entertainment Quarter (Hoyts and IMAX), Royal Randwick Racecourse and Moore Park Golf Course the location is unmatched by any other accommodation provider in the area. Also a short distance from the wide-open spaces of Centennial Park which offers everything from cycling to horse riding, roller blading, tennis, golf and cricket. Centennial Park is also ideal for picnics with many areas set aside with barbeques for family gatherings. Designed for both business and leisure travellers these fully self-contained oversized apartments (most split-level) will have you feeling right at home. All apartments have fully equipped kitchen, separate laundry, which includes clothes washer, dryer, iron & ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Meriton, Tingo, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments Danks Street, Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Danks Street, Waterloo Hotel Sydney
- Meriton Cameo Apartments Sydney
- Meriton Cameo Apartments Hotel Sydney