I have stayed at this location regularly over the last few years, and find the location brilliant, and the apartments really nice and good value for money. Close to the airport, CBD, and Eastern suburbs, parking is available and affordable for when I have a car. I have always stayed in one bedroom apartments, and in general they are spacious, well equipped, and very comfortable. Most have a shower over the bath, which I don't like much and is about the only negative thing that I can say really, but it is possible to request a unit with seperate shower and bath. The higher floor units facing east have a nice outlook from the balcony, looking over the golf course. Traffic noise in the berooms are reduced to low levels due to double glazing, a necessary touch.
Staff have always been helpful and happy to accomodate requests. The daily "refresher" room service is very thorough.
All the necessary shops are just a block away - supermarkets, bottle shop, bakery, coffee shops and a few eateries. The restaurants of Surry Hills are within a reasonable walk or very short taxi ride
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comprising of 184 fully self-contained furnished apartments with studio, one, two and three bedroom configurations, nicely nestled amongst the residential precinct know as Crown Square. The property is just minutes from the trendy Danks Street cafes, restaurants, markets and the popular Hillsong Church. Only a 10-minute taxi ride from Sydney international and domestic airports the location of Meriton Serviced Apartments – Danks Street, Waterloo is ideal for both short stopovers and longer stays. Within the Waterloo complex is a resort style swimming pool, spa and gym as well as gardens and grass areas for basking in the sun and enjoying the Sydney weather. Plus a full sized Coles Supermarket and numerous specialty stores including Subway and many take-away food options all for your convenience. Positioned minutes from the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG), Sydney Football Stadium, The Entertainment Quarter (Hoyts and IMAX), Royal Randwick Racecourse and Moore Park Golf Course the location is unmatched by any other accommodation provider in the area. Also a short distance from the wide-open spaces of Centennial Park which offers everything from cycling to horse riding, roller blading, tennis, golf and cricket. Centennial Park is also ideal for picnics with many areas set aside with barbeques for family gatherings. Designed for both business and leisure travellers these fully self-contained oversized apartments (most split-level) will have you feeling right at home. All apartments have fully equipped kitchen, separate laundry, which includes clothes washer, dryer, iron & ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Meriton and Odigeo so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments Danks Street, Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Danks Street, Waterloo Hotel Sydney
- Meriton Cameo Apartments Sydney
- Meriton Cameo Apartments Hotel Sydney