We stayed one night in these apartment. It was clean, well appointed and comfortable. Although the apartment address is on Danks street, our apartment was on street level, on South Dowling Street, so road noise was evident but not so much that it was annoying. Good location, the apartment had all we needed. It was over two levels with the bedroom on a mezzanine level. The bathroom was quite small, you had to close the door to get access to the toilet. There was a toilet downstairs as well which was a plus. Free wifi which was good. Friendly, helpful staff, we couldn't figure out how to get to our apartment as you had to leave the reception area, go outside the building and access it from the street, had to get reception to come out and show us how to get in as it isn't obvious. Good security as it is quite literally on the street, lots of locks and fences for privacy.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Danks Street, Waterloo Hotel
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Danks Street, Waterloo Hotel Sydney
- Meriton Cameo Apartments Sydney
- Meriton Cameo Apartments Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comprising of 184 fully self-contained furnished apartments with studio, one, two and three bedroom configurations, nicely nestled amongst the residential precinct know as Crown Square. The property is just minutes from the trendy Danks Street cafes, restaurants, markets and the popular Hillsong Church. Only a 10-minute taxi ride from Sydney international and domestic airports the location of Meriton Serviced Apartments – Danks Street, Waterloo is ideal for both short stopovers and longer stays. Within the Waterloo complex is a resort style swimming pool, spa and gym as well as gardens and grass areas for basking in the sun and enjoying the Sydney weather. Plus a full sized Coles Supermarket and numerous specialty stores including Subway and many take-away food options all for your convenience. Positioned minutes from the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG), Sydney Football Stadium, The Entertainment Quarter (Hoyts and IMAX), Royal Randwick Racecourse and Moore Park Golf Course the location is unmatched by any other accommodation provider in the area. Also a short distance from the wide-open spaces of Centennial Park which offers everything from cycling to horse riding, roller blading, tennis, golf and cricket. Centennial Park is also ideal for picnics with many areas set aside with barbeques for family gatherings. Designed for both business and leisure travellers these fully self-contained oversized apartments (most split-level) will have you feeling right at home. All apartments have fully equipped kitchen, separate laundry, which includes clothes washer, dryer, iron & ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Meriton, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments Danks Street, Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.