This is the worse hotel that one can actually stay, it is more like backpacker place than a hotel. Rooms was decently big, yet there were some crumb covered under the blanket. Just letting lead to wonder, is everything actually cleaned after the previous resident check out? The carpet was sticky and not clean. Most importantly, no taxi would willing to travel there at night if you are at pyrmont area. Seriously, if you are travelling as a couple, please don stay here!
- Also Known As:
- Formule 1 Sydney East Hotel Sydney
- Formule 1 Sydney East Hotel
- Formule 1 Kings Cross Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 5 minutes from the Sydney CBD in the cosmopolitan East Sydney, Formule 1 Sydney East is the ideal inner city budget accommodation. The lively area boasts a huge range of restaurants, bars and clubs; and is within walking distance to the city, Sydney shopping, museums, art galleries, Hyde Park and the colourful Oxford Street.From the close by train station, Bondi Junction, Circular Quay and many more attractions are only a few stops away. Rooms feature a queen size bed with single or double bunk, twin beds or quad share rooms and all have a private en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning and LCD TV's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Otel, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Formule 1 Sydney East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.