I found the meriton on the Internet. I didn't know anything about them. I needed to book an extra night in Sydney over the new year. What a great surprise when we checked in. We had a two bedroom apartment. It was fantastic, clean modern and it had everything needed. The reception staff were friendly and very helpful. The pool was lovely, although a little cold. It was in an ideal location on Pitt street. Close to most of the tourist sights in Sydney. We liked it that much we booked another apartment at the Gold Coast.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Pitt Street Hotel Sydney
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Pitt Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting 178 spacious apartments of impressive space and design in a variety of studio, one, two and three bedroom configurations. Located on the corner of Pitt and Bathurst Streets the property occupies a central position in the heart of Sydney. Conveniently within walking distance to most business including the financial precinct of Martin Place. Also only moments to Hyde Park, State Theatre, Darling Harbour, World Square and Chinatown. The world famous Queen Victoria Building is just around the corner and is full of inspired shopping and eating options. A short stroll down Pitt Street and you'll find The Galleries Victoria, Strand Arcade, Myer, David Jones, Mid City, Westfield Shopping Centre and Castlereagh Street where the best designer brand boutiques await. An array of dining experiences and entertainment options are close-by, so you can enjoy all the cosmopolitan life that Sydney has to offer. Exploring Sydney is easy with so many ways to get around town including buses, ferries, trains, Monorail and Light Rail systems. The Monorail travels past this great location, down Pitt Street then around to Darling Harbour. A variety of local restaurants are able to deliver meals directly to your apartment door or within the same block of the property is a large Woolworths Supermarket for all your grocery needs. Luxurious spacious apartments have a kitchen (studios have kitchenettes), and a separate laundry, which includes clothes washer, dryer, iron and ironing board. The apartments are also fully air-conditioned and most have opening windows and balconies to allow for fresh air - although balcony doors are locked on Fridays, Saturdays and Public Holidays, due to our improved safety policy. The registered guest of the apartment is legally responsible and liable for all damage/harm caused by any object leaving the apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Stentorian NV, Priceline, Meriton and HotelsClick so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments Pitt Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.