We arrived back from Hawaii and had to spend one night in Sydney so I had booked the Meriton apartments 3 bedroom suites so that we could have a nices sleep ready for the trip home -- We got to the apartment and tryed to give our 4 year old grandaughter a bath and have a cupper well that was not on the cards was it NO HOT WATER so we had to pack up everthing and move this has now taken 40min to do moved to new apartment Spa button jams had to wait for some one to come and fix it so whilist waiting I thought have a cupper wrong no suger no milk and limited tea so I went and brought so Earl grey tea to have my long awaited cup of tea this was after two trips to the front desk to get suger and milk and then it was only a cupple of packets of both for 4 adults and 1 child ??? what can you say the services was goodish the apartment was great so if you do stay here you will enjoy the view and if your lucky you may have hot water and suger and milk but all in all ti was not to bad I would proberly stay here again if the change there bond polcies as they will hold a very large amount for up to 10 days and there is nothing you can do about this as they stated !!!! I don't agree as we havw stayed at other places around Australia and other countries and they release the bond straight away so that is there lazy way of not doing the right thig by the customer.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Pitt Street Hotel Sydney
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Pitt Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting 178 spacious apartments of impressive space and design in a variety of studio, one, two and three bedroom configurations. Located on the corner of Pitt and Bathurst Streets the property occupies a central position in the heart of Sydney. Conveniently within walking distance to most business including the financial precinct of Martin Place. Also only moments to Hyde Park, State Theatre, Darling Harbour, World Square and Chinatown. The world famous Queen Victoria Building is just around the corner and is full of inspired shopping and eating options. A short stroll down Pitt Street and you'll find The Galleries Victoria, Strand Arcade, Myer, David Jones, Mid City, Westfield Shopping Centre and Castlereagh Street where the best designer brand boutiques await. An array of dining experiences and entertainment options are close-by, so you can enjoy all the cosmopolitan life that Sydney has to offer. Exploring Sydney is easy with so many ways to get around town including buses, ferries, trains, Monorail and Light Rail systems. The Monorail travels past this great location, down Pitt Street then around to Darling Harbour. A variety of local restaurants are able to deliver meals directly to your apartment door or within the same block of the property is a large Woolworths Supermarket for all your grocery needs. Luxurious spacious apartments have a kitchen (studios have kitchenettes), and a separate laundry, which includes clothes washer, dryer, iron and ironing board. The apartments are also fully air-conditioned and most have opening windows and balconies to allow for fresh air - although balcony doors are locked on Fridays, Saturdays and Public Holidays, due to our improved safety policy. The registered guest of the apartment is legally responsible and liable for all damage/harm caused by any object leaving the apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Meriton, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments Pitt Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.