We stayed for 5 nights in the 1 bedroom appartment, what a surprise, the views from the 36th floor was breathtaking especially from the balcony. Rooms were very roomy and clean.It was good that we had our own laundry so we didn't have to go home with a bag full of laundry. Only had 1 problem that was the hard bed of 2 singles pushed together to make a king with a hard ridge through the middle. Such a great location 3-5 mins walk to monorail and buses, 1-2 min walk to cafes, restaurants, pubs, and shopping. Lifts must have been fixed as they were ear poppingly fast.
Reception staff were friendly and very helpful with any queries we had, also I would like to thank the ladies who refreshed our appartment each day, everything spotless, not an easy job. We would definately recommend these appartments and will stay here again when we come back. hank you very much. :-)
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Pitt Street Hotel
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Pitt Street Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting 178 spacious apartments of impressive space and design in a variety of studio, one, two and three bedroom configurations. Located on the corner of Pitt and Bathurst Streets the property occupies a central position in the heart of Sydney. Conveniently within walking distance to most business including the financial precinct of Martin Place. Also only moments to Hyde Park, State Theatre, Darling Harbour, World Square and Chinatown. The world famous Queen Victoria Building is just around the corner and is full of inspired shopping and eating options. A short stroll down Pitt Street and you'll find The Galleries Victoria, Strand Arcade, Myer, David Jones, Mid City, Westfield Shopping Centre and Castlereagh Street where the best designer brand boutiques await. An array of dining experiences and entertainment options are close-by, so you can enjoy all the cosmopolitan life that Sydney has to offer. Exploring Sydney is easy with so many ways to get around town including buses, ferries, trains, Monorail and Light Rail systems. The Monorail travels past this great location, down Pitt Street then around to Darling Harbour. A variety of local restaurants are able to deliver meals directly to your apartment door or within the same block of the property is a large Woolworths Supermarket for all your grocery needs. Luxurious spacious apartments have a kitchen (studios have kitchenettes), and a separate laundry, which includes clothes washer, dryer, iron and ironing board. The apartments are also fully air-conditioned and most have opening windows and balconies to allow for fresh air - although balcony doors are locked on Fridays, Saturdays and Public Holidays, due to our improved safety policy. The registered guest of the apartment is legally responsible and liable for all damage/harm caused by any object leaving the apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Meriton and Otel so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments Pitt Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.