Mertion World Tower was the perfect place for our family. We are a family of 5 who stayed in the 2-bedroom apartment which had a kitchen, laundry and a large bathroom ensuite. The view was the number one selling point as we would gaze out onto Darling Harbour from the 70th floor, spotting aircrafts coming in and out of Sydney while having breakfast or dinner. My 9 year old son could even make out the brands of the carriers. Coles supermarkets was just downstairs including numerous restaurants. Everything was a walking distance away. The apartment key can be a bit complicated at first but once you know how to do it, everything went smooth. The pool at 61st floor was nice but the water too chilly for me. My son didn't mind the cold at all, and would jump in straight after coming back to the the apartment. THe staff was helpful, they immediately send a person upstairs with bandaids when we requested it.
Parking was easy, but $45 extra per night, this should be complimentary. There was a TV in the room that didn't work, but did not bother to ask the staff to repair it, as we are always using the family TV room.
Overall a lovely stay and will definitely come back.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments World Tower Hotel Sydney
- Meriton Serviced Apartments World Tower Hotel
- Meriton World Hotel
- World Tower Sydney
- Meriton World Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meriton Serviced Apartments World Tower offers exceptional high-rise accommodation in Sydney’s tallest residential building. With 115 oversized apartments designed for living in two and three bedroom configurations this property positions you right in the heart of the city. Towering over the city all apartments start from the 61st floor and have sweeping panoramic views guaranteed to impress from the floor to ceiling windows. Below the building is the World Square Shopping Centre with a Coles Supermarket, Liquorland, Gloria Jeans, JB HI-FI, Priceline, Nandos and many other specialty and fashion stores, food outlets and ATMs. An energectic walk leads you to Darling Harbour and The Star casino. Or you can walk to Town Hall Station, Chinatown, Haymarket, Hyde Park, Pitt Street Mall, Capitol Theatre and Queen Victoria Building (QVB). All multi-million dollar apartments have a full sized European kitchen and a separate laundry, which includes clothes washer, dryer, iron and ironing board. Apartments are fully air-conditioned for your comfort. All apartments were re-furbished during November 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Meriton, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments World Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.