I organised for five friends and I to have a girls weekend away at the Meriton World Tower.
We stayed in a 3 bedroom apartment on the 71st floor.
The apartment was amazing! We were all surprised by how spacious the apartment was and I was impressed by how clean it was aswell.
Checking in and out was easy. The staff at reception were friendly and helpful. I paid slightly extra to have a 1pm checkout and after a big night in the city the night before I was very glad we had that option.
There was a slight wait for the elevators but we didn't mind.
If you are afraid of elevators or claustrophobic I would maybe rethink staying here. With the hotel rooms being on such a high level you could be stuck in the elevator for a long time, especially if it's crowded. There's also no opening windows in the hotel room so there's no fresh air. Though there was a really good air conditioning system in our room so we didn't find this an issue.
I would recommend staying here if you are planning a girls night/hens party. The accommodation was comfortable and modern, yet affordable (especially if you book a few months in advance). We will definitely be staying here again!
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments World Tower Hotel Sydney
- Meriton Serviced Apartments World Tower Hotel
- Meriton World Hotel
- World Tower Sydney
- Meriton World Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meriton Serviced Apartments World Tower offers exceptional high-rise accommodation in Sydney’s tallest residential building. With 115 oversized apartments designed for living in two and three bedroom configurations this property positions you right in the heart of the city. Towering over the city all apartments start from the 61st floor and have sweeping panoramic views guaranteed to impress from the floor to ceiling windows. Below the building is the World Square Shopping Centre with a Coles Supermarket, Liquorland, Gloria Jeans, JB HI-FI, Priceline, Nandos and many other specialty and fashion stores, food outlets and ATMs. An energectic walk leads you to Darling Harbour and The Star casino. Or you can walk to Town Hall Station, Chinatown, Haymarket, Hyde Park, Pitt Street Mall, Capitol Theatre and Queen Victoria Building (QVB). All multi-million dollar apartments have a full sized European kitchen and a separate laundry, which includes clothes washer, dryer, iron and ironing board. Apartments are fully air-conditioned for your comfort. All apartments were re-furbished during November 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Meriton, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments World Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.