Check in was slightly delayed by 10 minutes due to the room not being ready. We did not complain and were offered compensation of late checkout. Kevin was most attentive and excellent in his manner, as were all staff that were encountered from the cleaners to the reception staff. All staff always acknowledged and offered a smile or a hello. This kind of customer service is to be seriously congratulated.
Rooms as always were excellent, well proportioned, clean and comfortable. Swimming pool and spa nice and clean. These apartments are a no brainer in terms of value and location as far as I am concerned. Book early to make the most of great room rates with Meriton. $390 for a 3 bedroom apartment per night is considerably cheaper than the 3 hotel rooms that we would otherwise have to pay for.
It's close to the monorail (which is overpriced and due to be removed in June) but also the free 555 bus. With the food court downstairs, shopping, Coles and bottle shop, numerous cafes and even 'room service' by several local restaurants, not to mention the sensational views, Meriton World Tower rates very highly with me again
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments World Tower Hotel Sydney
- Meriton Serviced Apartments World Tower Hotel
- Meriton World Hotel
- World Tower Sydney
- Meriton World Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meriton Serviced Apartments World Tower offers exceptional high-rise accommodation in Sydney’s tallest residential building. With 115 oversized apartments designed for living in two and three bedroom configurations this property positions you right in the heart of the city. Towering over the city all apartments start from the 61st floor and have sweeping panoramic views guaranteed to impress from the floor to ceiling windows. Below the building is the World Square Shopping Centre with a Coles Supermarket, Liquorland, Gloria Jeans, JB HI-FI, Priceline, Nandos and many other specialty and fashion stores, food outlets and ATMs. An energectic walk leads you to Darling Harbour and The Star casino. Or you can walk to Town Hall Station, Chinatown, Haymarket, Hyde Park, Pitt Street Mall, Capitol Theatre and Queen Victoria Building (QVB). All multi-million dollar apartments have a full sized European kitchen and a separate laundry, which includes clothes washer, dryer, iron and ironing board. Apartments are fully air-conditioned for your comfort. All apartments were re-furbished during November 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Meriton, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments World Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.