These apartments have a great location and overall are quite comfortable.Beds are good: pillows terrible with no sign of a pillow menu or an alternative from synthetic.
Furniture is what one might expect.
We had some small niggling issues-couldnt get the TV to work in the bedroom.Bedside light u/s.
The tower is huge and while we did not have any problem with noise I imagine it could happen as the apartments seem to be populated with lots of teenagers travelling as groups.
Overall we got what we expected.But it is not 5 star.
Would I stay there again?possibly--but only as a family.If I were on business or travelling as a couple I would opt for a hotel.
Be aware that the lifts can be very slow and at peak times you may wait a long time.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments World Tower Hotel Sydney
- Meriton Serviced Apartments World Tower Hotel
- Meriton World Hotel
- World Tower Sydney
- Meriton World Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meriton Serviced Apartments World Tower offers exceptional high-rise accommodation in a famous landmark Sydney skyscraper. Meriton Serviced Apartments World Tower offers exceptional high-rise accommodation in Sydney’s tallest residential building. With 115 oversized apartments designed for living in two and three bedroom configurations this property positions you right in the heart of the city. Towering over the city all apartments start from the 62nd floor and have sweeping panoramic views guaranteed to impress from the floor to ceiling windows. Below the building is the World Square Shopping Centre with a Coles Supermarket, Liquorland, Gloria Jeans, JB HI-FI, Priceline, Nandos and many other specialty and fashion stores, food outlets and ATMs. Also on site is the World Square Monorail Station that will take you to Darling Harbour and Star City Casino. Or you can walk to Town Hall Station, Chinatown, Haymarket, Hyde Park, Pitt Street Mall, Capitol Theatre and Queen Victoria Building (QVB). All multi-million dollar apartments have a full sized European kitchen and a separate laundry, which includes clothes washer, dryer, iron and ironing board. Apartments are fully air-conditioned for your comfort. All apartments were re-furbished during November 2010 - with all new furniture and now boast a 50 inch plasma Samsung TV in the living room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Meriton, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments World Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.