“Try the lamb shank” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Singapore, Singapore
“Try the lamb shank”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

It's a must to try the lamb shank!!! Heard from the restaurant owner that the dish is going to be on the menu permanently.

Visited July 2013
135OxfordSocial, Guest Relations Manager at Oxford Social, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear XinYang,

Thank you for sharing your review, I will be sure to pass your feedback onto the team and I am pleased to hear you speak so highly of our lamb shanks, they certainly are popular. I am so glad you enjoyed your meal and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

91% Recommend
Wellington, New Zealand
“great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

not the best meal i have ever eaten but still worth the 5 star rating i gave it. thank you trip advisor, otherwise i would not have found this place. the place was quiet...not sure why....the service was great. the surrounding area was a bit grotty and right on busy oxford street. i would defintly go back and try some other dishes....although more than likely would probably end up ordering the same as we enjoyed them so much! (great salads!)

Visited April 2013
Dear melted_snowman,

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your dining evening with us at Oxford Social and that you you found Our service great. Thank you for taking the time in sharing your experience. I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back again very soon.

Halberstadt, Germany
“Insider tip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Really a neat little place, which is easily overlooked on the bustling Oxford street. The price level is reasonable compared to other restaurants in Sydney, but for a german traveller rather steep.

The food was exceptional, from starter to dessert. The scallops and those rice/cheese balls were absolutely deliscious and also the beed fillet was perfectly done. My Australien colleagues liked it too and said he would be back. It was a pleasant surprise for him also!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dear legrandviper,

Ich danke Ihnen sehr es bedeutet so viel, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen als Top Contributor. Thank you for taking the time to share your review, I am so glad to hear you found our restaurant to be reasonably priced and that you and your Australian Colleagues enjoyed their evening with us at Oxford Social! I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the team about food and beef. I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Perth, Australia
“Lovely food and attentive service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

This was a gem. Great service, nice wine and excellent food. The special on the night was Coq au Vin. It was just delicious, the mashed potato had my husband reaching for mine as well. A top night, great value as well. Top marks for a lovely meal in relaxed surroundings

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dear teepee4,

Thank you for sharing your review, I appreciate your feed back especially as a Top Contributor. I will be sure to pass your feedback onto the team and am pleased to hear you received great service for which we always aim.
We believe in excellent service but with that personal touch, in a relaxing setting. I am so glad you enjoyed your meal, the Coq au Vin is certainly popular and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

London, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and very friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Four of us ate at the Oxford Social last week and had a great meal. The menu was interesting and seasonal and we all ended up eating three courses as it was so delicious! We tried the fish and meat options between us and they were all very good. The team working there are all friendly and courteous and made us feel welcome. The immediate area around the restuarant isn't particularly nice but there are some good pre-dinner bars tucked away within walking distance.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
135OxfordSocial, Guest Relations Manager at Oxford Social, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear Katie M,

Thank you for your kind review, it is pleasing to hear when we delivered the high standard of service which we always aim for and I am so glad the team contributed to the quality of your dining experience at Oxford Social .

Oxford Street certainly is an eclectic place, and we are proud to be part of the change for the better in the area. I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back.