“It was absolutely wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Meriton Serviced Apartments Zetland, Sydney to your Saves list
and 1 more site!
Meriton Serviced Apartments Zetland, Sydney
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8 Defries Avenue, Sydney, New South Wales 2017, Australia   |
Special Offer
Free Wi-Fi*
Ranked #8 of 182 hotels in Sydney
Orange, Australia
“It was absolutely wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

I will definitely stay again the rooms were fantastic as for the service to our room they were very clean an tidy the rooms had everything we needed it was such a pleasure to stay there I would like to thank all your staff on a wonderful job well done thankyou from Julie

• Stayed October 2013
MSAZetland, Manager at Meriton Serviced Apartments Zetland, Sydney, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Advantag,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Meriton Zetland.

We appreciate your kind comments. We certainly have a wonderful team at Meriton Zetland and your feedback has been passed to the friendly staff. They are ever grateful to receive such fantastic feedback.

Advantag, once again thank you for your wonderful feedback and we cannot wait to serve you again in the not too distant future.

667 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed here only for a night but it was a last minute decision which I am so glad I made.
This was my first time staying at a Meriton Property and won't be the last.

I was firstly impressed with the helpful manner and information I received from Warren when I first called up to enquire. He made me feel special and was the reason I booked this accommodation.
Its amazing what great customer service can do.

Upon arrival I was also made feel welcome by the staff at reception.

The 1 bedroom apartment I stayed in was on level 13 in the tower and had great views.
The room was very cosy and comfortable I felt right at home.
I loved everything about my stay I could not fault a thing and look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: When making your booking Warren will give you all the information you need to help choose your accom...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Michelle W,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Meriton Zetland product, I am ever pleased you enjoyed your stay.

We do pride ourselves on our five star location and service, I am delighted you enjoyed the comfort and service offered by the staff members at Meriton Zetland.

It is fantastic when exceptional service is recognised and your wonderful feedback regarding Warren’s informative service and our reception team is appreciated.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Meriton Serviced Apartments Zetland, and being of service to you in the not so distant future.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Stayed here on the weekend was extremely impressed by the location, close to city yet far enough from the hustle and bustle!! The staff were all very happy and more then happy to help special mention to bianca your positive happy attitude made my stay start perfect you will go far! This will not be my last stay I cant wait to return, hopefully for a holiday not business! :)

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Shellie_8827,

Thank you for leaving feedback regarding your recent stay at Meriton Zetland and providing the TripAdvisor community with a wonderful ‘5 star’ review. We are delighted to read your wonderful feedback!

At Meriton Zetland, we pride ourselves on understanding our guests needs and ensuring they are fulfilled. It is wonderful to hear that you have left Meriton Zetland with your own special memories. Bianca is certainly an asset to our team and I have passed on your wonderful comments regarding her service.

We hope you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Bowral, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I stayed here on for just one night when attending a 30 year school reunion. Really a pity to just be here for one night as the 1 bedroom apartment (2130) in M Block was really quite spacious, nicely furnished and decorated. Other serviced apartments I have stayed in historically have been a little soulless. Here they have at least put some prints and mirrors on the walls, a nice throw on the bed, cushions on the lounge. All of this makes it feel much more homey than your typical serviced apartments. The apartments, whilst not in the most picturesque part of town in Zetland are in good proximity to Sydney CBD (about 15 mins and $20 to cnr King and George Streets) and are fantastic value. I paid $115. This is compared to most hotels in the CBD for that night at $300+. The only minor downside, in my view, was, the young woman who checked me in on arrival was a little perfunctory. The young lady who checked me out was much friendlier.
I will definitely be back to Meriton Serviced Apartments Zetland when the need arises.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear GuitarmanBowral,

It is a pleasure to read your delightful comments and we are pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at Meiton Zetland.

We pride ourselves creating an experience for our guests at Meriton Zetland and providing delightful experiences. It is wonderful to see that you have enjoyed your stay and encapsulated your own special memories.

I was disappointed to read that your experience with a member of staff was perfunctory. It is rare to receive such feedback and I will certainly have this issue addressed with the colleague in question and we will go through your comments with our team to improve the services we provide and pride ourselves on.

GuitarmanBowral, we hope to welcome you back to Meriton Zetland in the not so distant future.

Burleigh Heads, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stayed here on the last day of our NrL grand final holiday and i just want to say thankyou to the staff who just were so so helpful.Great customer service,great room just loved it.Beds are to die for just so comfy.Great work Zetland will definitely be back every year.

Room Tip: probably corner suites are best
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Kell R,

It is a pleasure to read your wonderful comments!

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and hope your prospective NRL team won the deciding game. I’ll certainly pass on a message to all of our team here at Zetland in regards to your wonderful service feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Meriton at Zetland is great value - runs like a machine, staff ALWAYS very helpful, accomodation and appointments all brilliant. Full kitchen, brand new, quiet, everything works, everything is new. Get in before they put the prices up!!

Handly to rail and bus transport; on the way to the airport but still close to the city.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear GaryM1961,

Thank you for your great feedback regarding your recent stay.
I am happy to know you were very pleased with the upkeep of the apartment and the convenience offered during your Sydney City trip.

We look forward to having you stay with us again at Meriton Zetland.

Bribane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Great Rooms, clean, lovely comfortable furniture, excellent venue.Would highly recommend it to anyone travelling to this area of Sydney.I would certainly stay there again. Handy to shops, etc.Car Park and lifts are both very close to the rooms, making it easy to transport your luggage from the car to the room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
MSAZetland, Manager at Meriton Serviced Apartments Zetland, Sydney, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Margw53,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at Meriton Zetland. I am ever pleased you enjoyed your stay with us at Meriton Zetland. Our fully self-contained apartments do mean that you can unpack and feel at home very quickly and I’m glad you enjoyed your experience at Meriton Zetland.

The spacious living arrangement certainly ensures a convenient and more comfortable stay for all of our guests.

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Senior Manager on Duty

Been to Meriton Serviced Apartments Zetland, Sydney? Share your experiences!