“Great Thi food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Sydney
“Great Thi food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This Thi restaurant is well decorated spaceous and convwnient location on Victoria rd. Food is well cooked and nicely presented. Tasts great. The only thing is the staff not wellcoming even no smile.

Wellington, New Zealand
“Average food and service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

We had our meal on a cool windy evening to find the large front windows were open making it very cold inside. When we asked for them to close the windows they refused saying they don't do that but had turned the heating on. It took half an hour for the heating to slightly warm, so we weren't happy about that. The entree's were fine (beef strips & Bour Tod). The best dish was the massaman curry, tender beef and tasty curry. Unfortunately the Pad Thai was overly sweet. Our complaints were not dealt with satisfactorily but did manage to get a slight discount. We wouldn't eat there again as they did not seem willing to address any of our issues, very strange approach to customer satisfaction.

Visited December 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Annoying staff spoilt mood of party!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

We had our annual Christmas party there last night. The food was Ok and was in plentiful quantity. The problem was at towards the end of the evening several of us wanted coffee and their coffee machine was shut down or not working or something. No matter, we though , there is a take away coffee place next door. Seeing the party was still going, several coffees were bought and brought back to the restaurant. We were then told we couldn't drink the coffee!

Now, I understand that normally a restaurant would not alloy bringing coffee in, because they want to sell their own, but in this case they had no coffee to sell! Further as I held my coffee in my hand an annoying little waitress kept following me around watching me to see if I was drinking it and saying repeatedly "..cannot drink coffee.... cannot drink coffee..." like a robot.

This totally spoilt the mood of the party, and was not in the spirit of Christmas. Either they sell their own coffee or let people drink their own, not act like total idiots when their is absolutely no reason for them to. If this is the attitude of their staff we will not be back.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Great Thai food, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Food was great, nice environs. Just the right amount of spiciness. Prices were reasonable (at least given Sydney standards).

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic food with real heat and authentic flavours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This place is a must for anyone wanting some really authentic tasting Thai. I love many other places but nothing comes close to Spice I am for their individual flavours, traditional ingredients and actually spicy food. My wife and I love here because when they say hot. They mean HOT!!!

Visited August 2013