I really enjoyed my stay here over three nights. I had a room on the top floor with a view over Lavender Bay, Milsons Point, the bridge and the Opera House. One bedroom apartment that has probably seen better days but it was clean and comfortable. I'm really echoing what others have said but the ferry is at the front door (10 minutes to Circular Quay) and Blues Point Road restaurants are a 10 minute walk away up the hill. Only minor issue was a humming noise in my apartment which couldn't be completely drowned out by ear plugs, but regardless, the staff did what they could to look into it. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourside Apartments Hotel
- Harbourside Apartments Sydney
- Harbourside Apartments Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The panoramic harbour views from Harbourside Apartments set this property apart while offering the exclusivity of a waterfront address right on the edge of Sydney Harbour. Sydney CBD and Darling Harbour are accessed peacefully and quickly without fuss by ferry from McMahons Point wharf at the end of the driveway. Harbourside offers studio, one and two bedroom Apartments furnished in a modern contemporary style. Harbourside Apartments are serviced daily with free car parking for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Harbourside Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.